Girish Mahajan (Editor)

Qbuzz

Updated on
Share on FacebookTweet on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Reddit
Covid-19
Industry  Public Transport
Headquarters  Amersfoort
Parent organization  Nederlandse Spoorwegen
Website  Qbuzz.nl
Founded  April 2008
Qbuzz 9292nlgimmageN2FourColslogoovbedrijvenQbuz
Key people  Rob van Holten Leon Struijk

Qbuzz gaat samenwerken met beveiligers coa om overlast aan te pakken


Qbuzz is a public transport bus company in the Netherlands that operates services in Utrecht, Drenthe, Groningen, and Friesland. The company was founded in 2008 and has been a full subsidiary of Nederlandse Spoorwegen since 2013.

Contents

Qbuzz presenteert bussen van de toekomst


Corporate

Qbuzz was founded in 2008 by two former directors of Connexxion. Having a 49% stake in Qbuzz upon foundation, NS obtained the remaining 51% in 2013, resulting in Qbuzz being a 100% daughter of NS. Qbuzz has faced a number of legal challenges by established transport operators in the Netherlands.

Services

Qbuzz started providing bus services in Friesland and Rotterdam; in 2009 it won the right to run bus services in Groningen and Drenthe from Arriva. Since December 2011, Qbuzz operates the bus and sneltram services in Utrecht using the name U-OV.

References

Qbuzz Wikipedia


Similar Topics
Asylum (2008 film)
Edward C Malesic
Michael Pinnella
Topics
 
B
i
Link
H2
L