|Genre Hard rock, glam metal||Length 53:14|
|Released December 1991 (Japan), February 1992 (Europe)|
Recorded Rumbo Recorders, Preferred Sound, Sound City Studios, Track Records, Los Angeles, California, USA
Label Impact (USA) EMI (Europe and Japan)
Producer Kevin Beamish, Frank Filipetti
M.S.G. is the third and final studio album from Michael Schenker and Robin McAuley's project, the McAuley Schenker Group. It was released in 1991 in Japan and 1992 in Europe.
Bass guitarist Jeff Pilson and drummer James Kottak previously played together in Michael Lee Firkins's backing band and Wild Horses. Drummer James Kottak, who had also previously played in the original line-up of Kingdom Come, later joined Schenker's former band Scorpions.
All songs written by Michael Schenker and Robin McAuley except where noted.
- "Eve" - 4:52
- "Paradise" - 4:07
- "When I'm Gone" (Jesse Harms, Robin McAuley) - 4:47
- "This Broken Heart" - 4:47
- "We Believe in Love" - 5:12
- "Crazy" (Rocky Newton, Robin McAuley) - 4:53
- "Invincible" - 3:42
- "What Happens to Me" - 5:02
- "Lonely Nights" - 4:29
- "This Night Is Gonna Last Forever" (Rocky Newton, Kenny Stewart) - 4:51
- "Never Ending Nightmare" - 6:24
Note that "Paradise" is not the same song as the one Robin McAuley recorded with his old band, Grand Prix.