Name David Remo
|Years active 2013–present|
Occupation Actor, Model
TV shows Binoy Henyo
|Born December 30, 2006 (Age 15) (2006-12-30) Mandaluyong, Philippines|
Nominations PMPC Star Awards for TV Best Child Performer
Similar Klariz Magboo, Pari 'Koy, Binoy Henyo
David Remo (born David Magboo Remo; December 30, 2006 in the Philippines) is a Filipino actor and model. He started his acting career when he auditioned for the cast of Binoy Henyo. He now plays the role of Robin "Binoy" Santos, the son of Agnes Santos (Sheena Halili) and Francis Sandoval (Luis Alandy). He is currently seen on GMA Network.
- David Magboo Remo was born to voice actress Klariz Magboo and Don Remo, a former talent manager. He started his acting career when he was as young as seven years old.
- He was kidnapped by two men in 2015 when he was nine years old and taken to an abandoned warehouse. Thankfully, he managed to escape and return to his parents. He was unconscious for most of the affair, so he can’t remember much about the incident.
- As of 2021, he has more acting credits than years to his name. At the young age of 14, he’s been in more than 17 productions.
- He took part in the Oh, My Mama (2016) official soundtrack.
- In 2014, he was nominated for the 28th PMPC Star Awards for Television in the TV Best Child Performer category. He was also a Movie Child Performer of the Year nominee in the 33rd PMPC Star Awards for Movies for his role in Pilapil in 2017.
- He likes to use social media and has a decent follower base on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- He believes in helping the less fortunate and has helped in getting food to those who need it.