The Real Chuckeeboo (1988) Look How Long (1990)
Release date 1988
Artist Loose Ends
Label MCA Records
|Producer Nick Martinelli For Watchout Productions|
Genres Rhythm and blues, Contemporary R&B, Pop music, Dance music
Similar So Where Are You?, Zagora, A Little Spice, Look How Long, Tighten Up - Volume 1
The Real Chuckeeboo is the fourth album by British R&B group Loose Ends. It is the last album to feature all three original members; Carl McIntosh, Jane Eugene and Steve Nichol. Mainly written and produced by Loose Ends and co-produced by longtime collaborator Nick Martinelli, it also features contributions from Leon Ware and Caron Wheeler.
The Real Chuckeeboo reached #52 in the United Kingdom. In the USA it peaked at #16 on the R&B chart and #80 on the Billboard albums chart. Between the years 1991-2009 the album sold an additional 48,000 copies in the United States according to Nielsen Soundscan 3 years after its initial release, the album remains uncertified with overall sells unknown.
Loose ends watching you
All tracks written by Jane Eugene, Carl McIntosh and Steve Nichol unless stated
- "Watching You" (4:38)
- "Gratitude" (5:21)
- "The Real Chuckeeboo" (11:00)
- "Mr. Bachelor"
- "You've Just Got to Have It All"
- "Life" (4:08)
- "What Goes Around Comes Around" (Eugene, McIntosh, Nichol, Shell) (5:02)
- "Easier Said Than Done" (Eugene, McIntosh, Nichol, Ware) (5:40)
- "Hungry" (4:57)
- "Is It Ever Too Late?" (Bergliter, Dante, Eugene, McIntosh, Nichol) (4:54)
- "Remote Control" (5:15)
- "Until a Tear Becomes a Rose" (6:54)
- "Too Much" (4:05)
- "Johnny Broadhead Pt. 1" (6:30)
- "Magic Eyes" [U.S.A Bonus] (5:15)
2(There's No) Gratitude5:22
3The Real Chuckeeboo11:01