Balance of Power
| POD Studios & Summit Studios, 1999|
Heavy metal, Progressive metal, Power metal
Perfect Balance, Heathen Machine, Book of Secrets, When the World Falls Down, Heathenology
Ten More Tales of Grand Illusion is the third album from British progressive rock band Balance of Power. It was released in 1999.
The album was produced by drummer Lionel Hicks. It was recorded at POD Studios and Summit Studios, both in London, England. Lance King and Hicks were in charge of mixing at Oarfin Studios in Minneapolis, US.
Art design was done by Duffelcoat Creative.
All tracks written by Tony Ritchie and Pete Southern, except where noted.
Lance King - lead vocals
Pete Southern - guitar
Bill Yates - guitar
Chris Dale - bass
Lionel Hicks - drums
Tony Ritchie - vocals
Doogie White - vocals
Lionel Hicks - producer, engineer, mixer
Lance King - mixer
Todd Fitzgerald - mixer
Duffelcoat Creative - art design
- "Day Breaker" - 4:22
- "Prisoner of Pride" - 5:53
- "Savage Tears" (Lance King, Ritchie, Southern) - 7:07
- "Under the Spell" - 5:07
- "Blind Man" - 6:51
- "About to Burn" - 5:20
- "Under Innocence Wing" (Southern) - 1:21
- "Sins of the World" (Lionel Hicks, Ritchie, Southern) - 4:48
- "The Darker Side" (Hicks, King, Ritchie, Southern) - 4:32
- "Ten More Tales of Grand Illusion" - 7:31
1Day Breaker4:23Ten More Tales of Grand Illusion Wikipedia
2Prisoner of Pride5:51