Balance of Power
| POD Studios, 2002|
| Heavy metal, Progressive metal, Power metal, Christian metal|
Ten More Tales of Grand Illu, Perfect Balance, Book of Secrets, When the World Falls Down, Heathenology
Heathen Machine is the fifth album from British progressive rock band Balance of Power. It was released in 2003 and is the only album of the band to feature vocalist John K.
The album was produced and engineered by drummer Lionel Hicks. Like previous efforts, it was recorded at POD Studios and Summit Studios in London, England. It was mixed by Todd Fitzgerald and Hicks at Oarfin Studios in Minneapolis, US.
Art and design was done by PostScript Design.
All songs written by Tony Ritchie and Pete Southern, except where noted.
John K - lead vocals
Pete Southern - guitar
Tony Ritchie - bass
Lionel Hicks - drums
Leon Lawson - keyboards
Lionel Hicks - producer, engineer, mixer
Todd Fitzgerald - mixer
PostScript Design - art design
- "The Rising" (Lionel Hicks) - 1:19
- "Heathen Machine" (Tony Ritchie) - 6:34
- "I Wish You Were Here" - 7:14
- "Chemical Imbalance" (Ritchie) - 5:14
- "No Place Like Home" (Ritchie) - 6:54
- "The Eyes of All the World" - 6:45
- "Just Before You Leave" (John K., Ritchie, Southern) - 6:31
- "Wake Up Call" - 8:21
- "Necessary Evil" - 7:46
1The Rising1:20Heathen Machine Wikipedia
3I Wish You Were Here7:14