| Loretta Lynn|
| God Bless America Again
Loretta Lynn albums, Country music albums
Here I Am Again is a 1972 studio album by American country music singer-songwriter, Loretta Lynn.
This was Lynn's first studio album of the year and her only one. The lead single was also the title track. Written by Shel Silverstein (who also wrote her #1 1971 hit, "One's on the Way"), the song peaked in the Top 5 on the Billboard Country Chart in 1972. Lynn wrote less of her own compositions for this album. Only one other song on the album was written by Lynn, "I Miss You More Today". Lynn's 1972 album includes a cover version of Tanya Tucker's Top 10 Country hit from that year, "Delta Dawn".
Allmusic rated the album three out of five stars, calling a couple of the songs on this album "sassy", including "A Woman a Day". This would be Lynn's last studio album with Decca Records, which would switch over to MCA Records in 1973. However, Lynn would continue to stay with the MCA label until 1989. This album peaked at #4 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart in 1972, and did not chart among the Billboard 200.
- "Here I Am Again" - (Shel Silverstein)
- "My Kind of Man" - (Darrell Statler)
- "Manhattan, Kansas" - (Joe Allen)
- "Be Proud of Your Man" - (L.E. White)
- "There's a Built-In Trouble Maker In Every Man" - (Elkin Rippy, Carmol Taylor, Norro Wilson)
- "Love Takes a Long Time Dyin'" - (Rick Craig, Bobby Hicks)
- "Delta Dawn" - (Larry Collins, Alex Harvey)
- "The Best Years of My Life" - (Ray Griff)
- "Where Do Babies Go" - (Lorene Allen, Kenny Starr)
- "A Woman a Day" - (Venda Holliday)
- "I Miss You More Today" - (Lorene Allen, Lynn)
Album – Billboard (North America)
Singles - Billboard (North America)
1Here I Am Again2:44Here I Am Again Wikipedia
2My Kind of Man1:50