|Name Fiona Johnson|
Role Model, Actress
|Movies The Matrix|
|Similar People Ada Nicodemou, Belinda McClory, Matt Doran, Andy Wachowski, Lana Wachowski|
Born July 26 , Australia
The Matrix Fiona Johnson role as Woman In The Red Dress
Fiona Johnson (born 26 July), is an Australian Model, Actress most famous for playing the Woman in Red from The Matrix. She is known for her work on The Matrix (1999), Playing the Field (1998) and Backup (1995).
- The Matrix Fiona Johnson role as Woman In The Red Dress
- Character Roles
- The Matrix woman in red
- Hayde Gofai in Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Other Roles
- The Matrix Behind The Scenes Red Dress BY Fiona Johnson
Fiona's character of the 'Woman in Red dress' is more of a simulated character and notable feature in the Matrix training program. The character usually appears harmless but is often used to distract. The character catches attention as she is the only character in the program's city street background that is shown wearing a vibrant Red color dress. Other pedestrians' on the street are seen wearing black mostly.
She makes eye contact with the subject meant to be distracted and smiles flirtatiously at them upon crossing paths , Neo gets distracted by her during the matrix training session with morpheus and just moments later finds Agent Smith pointing a gun at him. Later on, another character in the film, Mouse, offers Neo some time with the 'woman in red dress who distracted him'.
Hayde Gofai in Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones
Fiona Johnson appeared in Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones. She portrayed the role of Hayde Gofai a female Human and a patron of the Outlander Club on Coruscant in the series.
Fiona once again was roped in to play a really small but impactful character in another science fiction film Star Wars, after The Matrix. She appears in the popular 'bar scene' in the movie which has given rise to many fan theories after the film released.
In the scene, Obi-Wan and Anakin enter a bar and another patron named Matt Doran tries to sell Obi-Wan a "death stick." Just after 15 seconds, a blonde-haired woman is seeking attention from Anakin, exactly in the same way as the 'woman in red dress' in Matrix did. The woman's role was no one else but Fiona Johnson, portraying her character of Hayfe Gofai in the film.
• Fiona Johnson was born on July 26 in Australia.
• The Australian actress got her break in Hollywood with 1999 film The Matrix.
• She played a short role of a woman who distracted Neo while he was chasing Agent Smith in the film.
• She became famous as 'the woman in a red dress' after the film.
• She bagged another role in the big Hollywood movie 'Star Wars' later.
• Fiona disappeared after her stint in the big Hollywood movies.
• She shares her name with other famous celebrities like that of an Australian Hockey Player and the author of the book 'My Wild Ride' which tells the story of how the author Fiona Johnson fought with blood cancer.
The Matrix Behind The Scenes - Red Dress BY Fiona Johnson
(Text) CC BY-SA