| Farhad Pirbal|
| University of Paris|
Farhad Pirbal (born 1961) is a Kurdish writer, philosoph, singer, poet, painter and critic. He was born in the city of Hewlêr in Southern Kurdistan. He studied Kurdish language and literature in the University of Salahadin in Hewlêr. In 1986, he left Kurdistan to France. He continued his studies in University of Sorbonne in the field of Kurdish literature. After going back to Southern Kurdistan, in 1994, he established the Sharafkhan Badlisi cultural center.
- Mal ava ey welatî min, Play, 1984.
- Sibeha tu bi xêr ey xerîbî, Play, 1988.
- Exil, Poem, 1994.
- Serçavkanî Kurdistan, Literary Analysis, 1998.
- Wêneyên kurd ji arşîva kurdnasên ewrûpî (Kurdish Literature from European Kurdologist's Archives), 1999.
- Manîfestoyî dûwem î wêran spiyên nav reş–reşên nav spî, Poem, 1999.
- Zêrî naw zibil, Orientalists' works on Kurds, translation from French to Kurdish, 1999.
- Încîl le Mêjûy Edebiyatî Kurdî (Bible in the history of Kurdish Literature).
- Destpêkên serhildana pexşana kurdî (The Beginning of the Kurdish Prose), 1999.
- Cudahî, Poem, 1999.
- Petatexurekan, Story, 2000.
Farhad Pirbal Wikipedia