Release date 5 September 2000
|Artist Man or Astro-man?|
Label Touch and Go Records
|A Spectrum of Infinite Scale
(2000) A Spectrum of Finite Scale
Genres Surf music, Experimental music, Electronic music
Similar Destroy All Astromen!, Experiment Zero, Is It Man or Astroman?, EEVIAC Operational Index and, Made from Technetium
Man or astroman a spectrum of infinite scale full album
A Spectrum of Infinite Scale is the sixth full-length album by Man or Astro-man? It was released as a CD and a double 10" on clear yellow/red vinyl, on black vinyl, and on additional clear colors.
They play an ImageWriter II at the eleventh song, called "A Simple Text File".
- "Pathway to the Infinite"
- "Song of the Two-Mile Linear Particle Accelerator" Stanford University, Stanford California
- "Preparation Clont"
- "Curious Constructs of Stem-Like Devices Which Now Prepare Themselves to Be Thought of as Fingers"
- "Um Espectro Sem Escala"
- "Many Pieces of Large Fuzzy Mammals Gathered Together at a Rave and Schmoozing with a Brick"
- "Very Subtle Elevators"
- "Within One Universe There Are Millions"
- "Spectrograph Reading of the Varying Phantom Frequencies of Chronic, Incurable Tinnitus"
- "A Simple Text File"
- "Obligatory Part 2 Song in Which There Is No Presently Existing Part 1, Nor the Plans to Make One"
- "Multi-Variational Stimuli of Sub-Turgid Foci Covering Cross Evaluative Techniques for Cognitive Analysis of Hypersignificant Graph Peaks Following Those Intersubjective Modules Having Biodegradable Seepage"
The Japanese version inserts two exclusive tracks, making "Multi-Variational Stimuli of Sub-Turgid Foci Covering Cross Evaluative Techniques for Cognitive Analysis of Hypersignificant Graph Peaks Following Those Intersubjective Modules Having Biodegradable Seepage" track 15.
1Pathway to the Infinite1:25
2Song of the Two‐Mile Linear Particle Accelerator Stanford University - Stanford - California3:11