| Man or Astro-man?|
| Beyond the Black Hole
Surf music, Experimental music
Intravenous Television Continuum, Beyond the Black Hole, A Spectrum of Infinite Scale, Made from Technetium, Project Infinity
A Spectrum of Finite Scale is a tour-only album by the band Man or Astro-man?. A departure from the band's familiar space-surf instrumentals, A Spectrum of Finite Scale is a compilation of experiments produced by members of the Man or Astro-Man? team. Tracks were contributed by pairs of band members, individual members and even Man or Astro-man? personnel like soundman The Brannock Device and Q-Beam contributed tracks.
- "After All the Prosaic Waiting...the Sun Finally Crashes into the Earth"
- "The Limitations of a Serial Machine"
- "Halfway to the Infinite"
- "Space Helmet"
- "All the Quietest Whispers"
- "Mt-52 Tone/Magnus Opus" [sic]
- "Tolerance in a Transitory Universe"
- "Analysis Paralysis"
- "Man or Man-Machine?"
- "The Potential Energy of Roger Stone"
- "Mortimer Butomite's Pocket of Capacitors"
- "Fig. A: Dispersion in Full Spectrum Pattern"
- "(untitled track number thirty-two)"
1After All the Prosaic Waiting… The Sun Finally Crashes Into the Earth4:23A Spectrum of Finite Scale Wikipedia
2The Limitations of a Serial Machine3:57