| TBC|| 6–18 February 2018|
| 16 (from 1 confederation)|
TBC (in TBC host cities)
The 2018 AFC Futsal Championship will be the 15th edition of the AFC Futsal Championship, the biennial international futsal championship organised by the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) for the men's national teams of Asia.
2018 AFC Futsal Championship Wikipedia
Qualifying will be played on 13–22 October 2017 (West and South & Central Zones) and 1–11 November 2017 (ASEAN and East Zones).
The following 16 teams qualified for the final tournament.
To be confirmed.
Each team submitted a squad of 14 players, including three goalkeepers.
The 16 teams were drawn into four groups of four teams. The teams were seeded according to their performance in the previous season in 2016.
The top two teams of each group advance to the quarter-finals. Tiebreakers
The teams are ranked according to points (3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 points for a loss). If tied on points, tiebreakers are applied in the following order:
- Greater number of points obtained in the group matches between the teams concerned;
- Goal difference resulting from the group matches between the teams concerned;
- Greater number of goals scored in the group matches between the teams concerned;
- If, after applying criteria 1 to 3, teams still have an equal ranking, criteria 1 to 3 are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria 5 to 9 apply;
- Goal difference in all the group matches;
- Greater number of goals scored in all the group matches;
- Penalty shoot-out if only two teams are involved and they are both on the field of play;
- Fewer score calculated according to the number of yellow and red cards received in the group matches (1 point for a single yellow card, 3 points for a red card as a consequence of two yellow cards, 3 points for a direct red card, 4 points for a yellow card followed by a direct red card);
- Drawing of lots.
In the knockout stage, extra time and penalty shoot-out are used to decide the winner if necessary (no extra time is used in the third place match).