|Covid-19|Monarch – Christina
- Queen Christina declare her wish to abdicate in favor of her cousin, but is convinced not to.
- National Board of Trade (Sweden)
- National law of hotels states that all hotels must have at least three bedrooms except the one of the proprietor.
- The Queen's favorite Magnus Gabriel De la Gardie loses favor with the monarch.
- Carl Gustav Rehnskiöld, field marshal (died 1722)
7 April - Lennart Torstensson, field marshal (born 1603)
- Arnold Johan Messenius, historian (born 1607)
1651 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1651 in Sweden