Rahul Sharma

Westhill Institute

Updated on
Share on FacebookTweet on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Reddit
Type  Private School
Enrollment  970
Phone  +52 55 5292 6627
Motto  Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum
Founded  1992
Established  1992
Team name  Wildcats
Principal  Mary-Jo Gill
Number of students  970
Faculty  155
Westhill Institute
Address  Monte Athos 330, Lomas de Chapultepec V Secc, 11000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Similar  Universid Panameri, Universid Anáhuac, Universid La Salle AC, The American School F, ETON
Profiles
Facebook

La constitucion westhill institute tanya


Westhill Institute (Spanish: Instituto Westhill) is a Pre-K-12 American international school in Mexico City. It has three campuses: two in Lomas de Chapultepec in Miguel Hidalgo, the Athos and Carpatos campuses; and the Santa Fe campus in Cuajimalpa. The Athos campus has preschool, the Carpatos campus has preschool and elementary school, and the Santa Fe campus has all levels from preschool to high school.

Contents

Chile westhill institute 10th grade


History

The school system was founded in 1992. The Santa Fe campus opened with elementary grades in 2002, and it gained middle and high school levels in 2003.

Student body

As of 2014, about 60% of students have Mexican citizenship and 25 countries and cultures are included in the remaining 40%. Most students have parents working in international business and diplomatic sectors. Companies of parents with students in the school include Grupo Bimbo, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Scotia Bank, Jumex, HSBC, Grupo Santander, Banamex, Telmex, Liverpool, and Movistar.

The school classified 10% of the student body as special needs students.

References

Westhill Institute Wikipedia


Similar Topics
Joey Meng
Albert Saritov
Vito Pascucci
Topics