12 January 2002
| 3.3/10 |
| Nick Cannon, Brian Robbins, Michael Tollin, Alison Taylor|
All That, The Amanda Show, Kenan & Kel, Taina, Cousin Skeeter
The Nick Cannon Show is an American television comedy spin-off of All That. It aired on Nickelodeon's SNICK block 2002-2003 along with All That, The Amanda Show and Taina. The premise of the semi-scripted show was that its star, Nick Cannon, a former cast member on All That, would come across a situation he thought needed changing and then "take over" to make things better, or at least funnier. After production and crew changes occurred in the second season, the program suffered from low ratings and was canceled in February 2003. On November 11, 2013, iTunes release volumes 1 and 2 of The Nick Cannon Show with a total of 19 episodes.
Guest stars on the show included Usher, Mary J. Blige, Britney Spears, Eddie Murphy, Willy Santos, Lil' Romeo, Kenan Thompson, Kel Mitchell and girl group 3LW.
Although a spin-off of All That, frequent collaborator Dan Schneider was not involved with The Nick Cannon Show.
The Nick Cannon Show Wikipedia
All episode titles begin with "Nick Takes Over...".
1. January 12, 2002 Nick Takes Over Your Family
2. January 19, 2002 Nick Takes Over Your School
3. January 26, 2002 Nick Takes Over A Wedding
4. February 2, 2002 Nick Takes Over the Rodeo
5. February 9, 2002 Nick Takes Over Hollywood
6. February 16, 2002 Nick Takes Over Music
7. February 23, 2002 Nick Takes Over The Beach
8. March 2, 2002 Nick Takes Over London
9. March 9, 2002 Nick Takes Over Style
10. March 16, 2002 Nick Takes Over The Military
11. March 23, 2002 Nick Takes Over Food
12. April 6, 2002 Nick Takes Over Baseball
13. April 13, 2002 Nick Takes Over Nickelodeon
14. April 20, 2002 Nick Takes Over Fitness
Final season because the show was canceled in February 2003 after low ratings.
15. Sept-21-2002 Nick Takes Over The Circus @ Circus Vargas
16. Oct-5-2002 Nick Takes Over A Zoo
17. Oct-12-2002 Nick Takes Over The Mall
18. Nov-2-2002 Nick Takes Over A Hospital
19. Nov-9-2002 Nick Takes Over The Law
20. Nov-16-2002 Nick Takes Over Space
21. Nov-23-2002 Nick Takes Over Holidays
22. Jan-18-2003 Nick Takes Over Transportation
23. Jan-25-2003 Nick Takes Over A Town
24. Feb-1-2003 Nick Takes Over Recreation
25. Feb-1-2003 Nick Takes Over Latanya's Life
26. Feb-15-2003 Nick Takes Over Hawaii
27. Feb-22-2003 The Best of Nick Cannon