Producer Giacomo Pellicciotti
Label Black Saint
|Recorded October 20 & 21, 1975 at Generation Sound Studios, New York City|
The Flam is an album by American jazz saxophonist Frank Lowe recorded in 1975 for the Italian Black Saint label.
Map of 5743 Fl%C3%A5m, Norway
The Allmusic review by Scott Yanow awarded the album 4½ stars stating "The very explorative and rather emotional music holds one's interest throughout. These often heated performances are better heard than described".
- "Sun Voyage" (Joseph Bowie) - 7:35
- "Flam" (Frank Lowe) - 14:03
- "Be-Bo-Bo-Be" (Chales Bobo Shaw) - 10:53
- "Third St. Stomp" (Alex Blake, Joseph Bowie, Frank Lowe, Charles Bobo Shaw, Leo Smith) - 10:21
- "U.B.O." (Leo Smith) - 0:45