|Name Tamim al-Barghouti|
|Books The Umma and the Dawla|
|Parents Radwa Ashour, Mourid Barghouti|
Education Cairo University, Boston University
Similar People Mourid Barghouti, Radwa Ashour, Hisham Algakh, Mahmoud Darwish, Marwan Barghouti
In jerusalem fi al quds tamim al barghouti deutsch sub
Tamim Al-Barghouti (Arabic: تميم البرغوثي, born in Cairo) is a Palestinian poet, columnist and political scientist.
- In jerusalem fi al quds tamim al barghouti deutsch sub
- Tamim al barghouti fil quds
- Published academic works
- Published Poetry Collections
- Journalism and other literary publications
Tamim al barghouti fil quds
Published academic works
Published Poetry Collections
• Ya Masr Hanet: Dar Al-Shorouk, 2011
• Fi Al-Quds, Cairo: Dar Al-Shorouk, 2008
• Maqam Iraq. Cairo: Dar Atlas, 2005
• Qalu li Bethebb Masr. Cairo: Dar el-Shourouk, 2002
• Al-Manzhar. Cairo: Dar el-Shourouk, 2002.
• Mijana. Ramallah: Bait al-She’r Al Falasteeni (Palestinian House of Poetry), 1999.
Journalism and other literary publications
Biweekly articles on Arab and international politics at the Egyptian Daily Al-Shorouk From April 2010 to 2014
Weekly articles at the Electronic Paper: Arabi21 since 2015
Weekly features on Colonialism and Arab history, culture and identity published in the Daily Star Newspaper, Beirut, Lebanon from August 2003 to October 2004.