| February 6, 1957 (age 58)
Krasnyi Luch,Lugansk, Ukraine (1957-02-06) |
Bogolyubov Institute for Theoretical Physics
Sergei Kruchinin Wikipedia
Sergei Kruchinin (1957) - is leading scientist of the Bogolyubov Institute for Theoretical Physics, NASU (Kiev, Ukraine). Professor of NAU . Honorary Member of the Russian Academy of Creative Endeavors, Member of New York Academy of Sciences, Member of the International Association of Mathematical Physics. He has written numerous papers on theoretical physics on many body problem, superconductivityy, nonleniar phenomena, nanosystems. He is authors of book " Modern aspect of superconductivity : theory of superconductivity: theory of superconductivity" Total papers is about 100. Kruchinin Sergei is the co-editor of the following journals : "Quantum Matter " (USA), "Reviews in Theoretical Science" (USA), " Progress in Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials "(USA).
S. P. Kruchinin was born on February 6, 1957 in the town of Krasnyi Luch in the Lugansk region. In 1979, he graduated from the Physical Faculty of the T. G. Shevchenko Kiev State University and started his post-graduate course at the Chair of Theoretical Physics in Kiev under the guidance of Professor G. F. Filippov who developed the theory of nonaxial nuclei jointly with A. S. Davydov, Academician of the NAS of Ukraine. Having defended his Candidate degree thesis entitled Coupling of Collective and Internal Degrees of Freedom in Few-Nucleon Systems in 1986, Sergei Pavlovich Kruchinin was invited by Alexander Davydov to work in his group. Since that time, the scientific and scientific-organizational activities of Sergei Pavlovich have been closely connected with A. S. Davydov and the Institute for Theoretical Physics. In 2002, S. P. Kruchinin defended his Ph.D. thesis entitled Thermodynamical Effects in High-Temperature Superconductors in the major of Theoretical and Mathematical Physics. S. P. Kruchinin has published significant original works in the fields of nuclear physics and many-particle systems, solid-state physics, superconductivity, theory of nonlinear phenomena, nanophysics. He is the author and co-author of more than 100 scientific works which have been published in leading scientific journals. He has been using advanced mathematical methods to solve the posed problems. The detailed personalia of S. P. Kruchinin.
He explained on the nature of resonances in photonuclear reactions . Together with academiciain Davydov A.S. proposed the bisoliton model of superconductivity and introduced the interlayer effects in the newest [high-T superconductors] . Constructed the continual theory of spin-fluctuations model. It has been shown that the temperature dependence of the specific heat of the spin-fluctuations mechanism in cuprate superconductors proportional to square the temperature [3,4]. He explained with professor H.Nagao the two-gap superconductivity in MgB2 and developed the multiband superconductivity [4,5]. Together with Professor J. Annett considered the theory of interactions between two nanoscale ferromagnetic particles embedded within a superconductors and showed that a phase transition between transitions between spin orientations can occur as temperature is varied . This theory is extended to the two-dimensional case. . He constructed with professor Bogolubov N.N.Jr the theory of Gaussian quantum dots placed in magnetic field . He proposed the theory of nanotransistor on concept on resonant tunneling [10,11,14]Kruchinin investigated the problem nanosuperconductivity in nanoparticles of MgB2.. Kruchinin Sergei studied Abdreev billiard in hybrid superconducting nanowires.
Ph.D “The interaction of collective and internal modes in systems with a small number of nucleons” May, 1986.
Dr. Science "Thermodynamics effects in high-Tc superconductors”, 2002.
- Kruchinin S., Nagao H., Aono S., Modern aspect of superconductivity: theory of superconductivity . World Scientific, 2010, ISBN 9814261602, p. 220.
- Kruchinin S., Problems and solutions in specialrelativity and electromagnetism . World Scientific, 2017, ISBN 9789813227262, p. 140.
- Symmetry and Pairing in Superconductors, Edited by M. Ausloos and S. Kruchinin. Proceedings of a NATO ARW, Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1999, 410 p., ISBN N 0-79235520-2.
- New trends in superconductivity, J.Annett and S. Kruchinin, Proceedings of a NATO ARW, Kluwer, Dordrecht, 2002, 435 p., ISBN 1 4020 0704-3.
- Modern problems of superconductivity (MPS-2002), Edited by S. Kruchinin, Proceedings of Yalta conference, Mod. Phys. Lett. B, Vol. 17, Nos. 10-12, p. 393-724 (2003).
- Electron correlation in new materials and nanosystems. Edited by K. Scharnberg and S. Kruchinin, Proceedings of a NATO ARW, Springer, p. 420, ISBN 1-4020 5658-3 (2006).
- Electron transport in nanosystems. Edited by J.Bonca and S. Kruchinin, Proceedings of a NATO Advanced Research Workshop, Springer, p. 420 (2008).
- Physical Properties of Nanosystems, edited by J. Bonca and S. Kruchinin Proceedings of NATO Advanced Research Workshop, Springer, Berlin, 2010, 327 p.
- Nanotechnology for the security systems, edited by J. Bonca and S. Kruchinin Proceedings of NATO Advanced Research Workshop, Springer, Berlin, 2015, 283 p.
- Nanomaterials for the security, edited by J. Bonca and S. Kruchinin Proceedings of NATO Advanced Research Workshop, Springer, Berlin, 2016, 383 p.
He organized the 6 workshops in Yalta on problems superconductivity and nanotechnology.