| Rexhep Qosja|
| Novelist, poet, social critic, literary critic, politician|
Dialogue with Writers 1967
Postmodern literature, Literary criticism, Cultural critic
Rexhep Qosja Wikipedia
Rexhep Qosja (born 1936 in Vusanje, Zeta Banovina, Yugoslavia) is a prominent Albanian politician and literary critic from a part of Malësia in modern Montenegro (where locally the region is known as Malesija). He holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Pristina and graduated with a master's degree from the University of Belgrade Faculty of Philology in 1968.
Qosja is the author of various anthologies and scholarly monographs, including a three-volume history of Albanian literature in the Romantic period. He is also the author of the novel Vdekja më vjen prej syve të tillë ("Death Comes to Me from Such Eyes", Pristina, 1974).
Qosja has been a pro-Albanian rights advocator for many years. He has written many books outlining the history and the struggle of the Albanian people in the Balkans for many years. Along with politician Hashim Thaçi, Qosja was a prominent figure in the peace talks to end the Kosova War of 1999. With his superior knowledge and expert advice, Thaçi was able to rise in the ranks of the Kosova government. He has criticized many prominent political figures in Kosovo and Albania for actions considered to be degrading to the Albanian people. Such figures to be criticized include Ismail Kadare, Ibrahim Rugova, Sali Berisha, Fatos Nano, Nexhat Daci, Bajram Kosumi and many Democratic League of Kosovo (LDK) party members. He also has criticized every one who was anti-Albanian progression, anti-Kosovo liberation, anti-Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) and those people who did not fight for the liberation and recognition of the Albanian people and their rights. Qosja's brother Isa is a film director. Gjilan letrar- Award 2012 Beqir Musliu , on 22 June 2012 handed academician Rexhep Qosja.
- Dialogue with Writers 1967
- Death Comes from Such Eyes 1974
- The Anatomy of Culture 1976
- Naked Myths 1978
- From Typology to Periodism 1979
- The History of Albanian Literature 1985
- The Great Counsel 1986
- The Forbidden Nation 1990
- Democratic Dictionary 1977
- One Love and Seven Sins 2001
- The Regretful Resurrected 2002
- Indifferent Reality 2006
- The Second Renaissance 2007
Historical documentaries :The Albanian question - history and politics,
Serbian programs for the deportation of Albanians, Bloody Peace,
The shock of the first century, the century Shock 2,
Second Renaissance .
Journalistic works :People detained,
Albanian unification strategy,
Democratic Glossary 2
Intellectuals, ethics and politics.
- Panteoni i rralluar, author Rexhep Qosja 
- English: ("Death Comes to Me from Such Eyes", Pristina,roman, 1974)|Albanian: "Vdekja më vjen prej syve të tillë"(roman)1972
- Serbian: "Živa sfinga, Jedinstvo", Priština, 1976.
- Serbian: "Smrt vreba iz očiju, Narodna knjiga", Beograd, 1976.
- Serbian: "Književnost i kritika, Prosveta", Beograd, Jedinstvo, Priština, 1979.
- Slovene: "Smrt preži v očeh, Mladinska knjiga", Ljubljana, 1979.
- Bulgarian: "Smrta mi ide ot takiva oči" , Hristo Danov, Plovdiv, 1982.
- Arabic: "spelling arabic "Beselam pse më flijojnë" (Arabic), Kuvajt, 1983.
- French: "La mort me vient de ces yeux là", Gallimard, Paris, 1994.
- French: "La question Alabanaise", Fayard, Paris, 1995.
- In solchen Augen lieg der Tod, Hayman Verlag, Innsbruck, 1995.
- Die ogen en de dood, Van Genep, Amsterdam, 1996.