October 23, 2001
23 October 2001
R&R (Rare & Remixed) (2001)
Still Life in Motion (2002)
Electronica, Electronic dance music, Dance music
ESCM, Ima, Movement in Still Life, 10 Years in the Life, These Re‑Imagined Machines
R&R (Rare & Remixed) is a compilation made by BT. It contains various remixes of BT's songs, BT's remixes of other artists' songs, and unreleased unmixed BT songs. It is a double album, and is also BT's first compilation album, released in 2001.
- "Forbidden Fruit (BT & Pvd's Food of Love Remix)" - Paul van Dyk
- "Shame (Way Out West Remix)"
- "Not Over Yet (BT's Spirit of Grace)" - Grace and Glory
- "Let There Be Light (BT mix)" - Mike Oldfield
- "Anomaly - Calling Your Name"
- "I'm Alive (BT & Sasha mix) - Seal
- "Heart of Imagination"
- "Dream" (BT as Prana)
- "Elastic Reality"
- "Sunblind (featuring Jan Johnston)"
- "Smartbomb (Plump DJs mix)"
- "Fibonacci Sequence"
- "Hip Hop Phenomenon (featuring Tsunami One)"
- "Godspeed (Hybrid mix)"
- "Dreaming (Science Dept.'s Friends & Family mix)"
- "Blue Skies (featuring Tori Amos)"
- "Never Gonna Come Back Down (Timo Maas mix)"
- "Run to You (BT vs. Pvd mix)" - Dina Carroll
- "I Love You (BT mix)" - Sarah McLachlan
- "Flaming June"
1Remember (ESCM 12" mix)6:21
2Forbidden Fruit (BT & PvD's Food of Love mix)Paul van Dyk8:48