|Name Nizamettin Aric|
Movies Klamek ji bo Beko
|Music director The Boy Who Stopped Talking|
Albums Es, Telli Sazim / Dertli Agri, Azadi, Telli Sazim (Dertli Agri)
People also search for Sivan Perwer, Delil Dilanar, Bezara Arsen
Nizamettin aric yar gijloke
Nizamettin Aric, Nizamettin Aric, (born 1956) is a contemporary Kurdish singer, composer and director. He was born in Agri in Turkey. He was exposed to traditional Kurdish bard music or dengbej at an early age, but until 1980 was professionally active as a singer of Turkish-language folksongs, including songs that he himself had translated from Kurdish to Turkish. In 1979, at a concert in his hometown of Agri, he sang a love song in Kurdish, and was arrested for spreading propaganda. Upon finding he was to be sentenced to 5–15 years, he sought political asylum in Germany and has resided in Berlin since.
- Nizamettin aric yar gijloke
- Nizamettin aric le jemo
- Albums, Turkish language
- Albums, Kurdish language
Even though he was unable to perform in Turkey, as music critic Orhan Kahyaoglu notes, Nizamettin Aric's recordings have been influential on musicians in Turkey, especially Kardes Turkuler (who has covered several of his songs), and film/TV music arranger Aytekin Gazi Atas. His movie A Song for Beko was one of the first films in the Kurdish language and has won 15 international awards.
Nizamettin aric le jemo
- Klamek ji bo Beko ("A Song for Beko"), Director, 1992.
- Dugun - Die Heirat, Composer, 1993.
- De Jongen die niet meer praatte, Composer, 1996.
Albums, Turkish language
- Telli Sazim, Turkola, 1979.
- Ben Yetim, Oncu Plak, 1980.
- Telli Sazim / Dertli Agri, Aydin, 1986.
- Hazal Gelin, Goksoy Plakcilik, 1986/1989.
- Tut Elimden Dusmeyelim, Gema, precise year unknown (late 1990s).
- Bekesamin/Kimsesizim, Aydin, year unknown.
Albums, Kurdish language
- Berivan, 1982.
- Cem, 1982.
- Dilan, 1983.
- Diyarbekir, 1984.
- Ciyayen Me, Ses Plak, 1985.
- Cudi, Ses Plak, 1986.
- Daye, Ses Plak, 1987.
- Zine, Ses Plak, 1988.
- Kurdistan 1988, 1989.
- Ahmedo Roni, 1991.
- Weneyen Xewnan (Images Dreams), Ses Plak, 1993.
- Be Kesa Min / Ahmedo Roni, Aydin Muzik, 1996.
- Kurdish Ballads 1, 2001.
- Kurdish Ballads 2, 2002.
- Azadi, Kalan Muzik Yapim, 2011.
- Dertli Cemo, Harika Muzik, year unknown.
- Rinda Min, Aydin, year unknown.
Siyah Zulfun Tellerine
Indim Pinar Basina
Sana Dertli Derler Agri
Ez Sahim Delala Min - Ben Sahim Guzelim
Ciyayed Mine - Daglarim
Aglarim Gulenim Yok
Ev Ci Hal e
Azadi - Ozgurluk
Kilam Evda Ra Heval-Hogire - Kelam Insanin Arkadasidir
Zarotiya Me - Cocuklugumuz
Sere Sala - Sere Meha - Yil Baslari - Ay Baslari
Qizka Govende - Halay Kiz
Gozel - Guzel
Dil Ji Min Bir - Kalbimi Caldin
Na! - Hayir!
Kale Dibi Benden Yar
Sabah Erken Uyandim