Narang Mandi Wikipedia
Narang (Urdu: نارنگ), or Narang Mandi (Urdu: نارنگ منڈی), is a city located in the Muridke Tehsil of Seikhupura District, Punjab, Pakistan. Malik Muhammad Arif is current chairman of Municipal Committee. City is located apx 8 kilometres away from India Pakistan border. Narang Mandi is famous for basmati rice production.
- Govt. High School, Narang Mandi
- Govt. High School Rafique Abad, Narang Mandi
- Govt. Elementary School Sadar Bazar, Narang Mandi
- Govt. Degree College For Boys, Narang Mandi
- Govt. Degree College For Girls, Narang Mandi
- Govt. Institute College of Commerce, Narang Mandi
- National Science College, Narang Mandi
- Stars College, Narang Mandi
- Dar-E-Arqam College, Narang Mandi
- Professors Group Of Colleges, Narang Mandi
- WinWare Group of Colleges, Narang Mandi
- Azhar Suhail, Journalist,TV Host, Director General, Associated Press of Pakistan
- Brigadier retired Zulfiqar Ali Dhilon, Former Provincial Minister.
- Ch. Wajid Ali Khan, Former MPA.
- Rana Tanveer Hussain, Federal Minister Of Science And Technology.
- Ch. Ghulfam Ashraf(late), Former MPA
- Ch Nisar Ahmed Punnu, Former MNA.
- Mashkoor Ahmad, chartered accountant.
- Yahya Jan Waraich Advocate
- Ms Arbab Tufail PhD (Chemical Engineering)
- Mansoor Ahmad Choudhary (MA Furniture Lahore)