| 26 February 2002|
26 February 2002
| Alternative rock, Shibuya-kei, Electronic music|
Eucademix, Flower with No Color, Stereo * Type A, Viva! La Woman
Memories Are My Only Witness is an album by Yuka Honda.
Dougie Bowne – conga programming
Timo Ellis – guitar, bass
Yuka Honda – drums/sequencer programming, keyboard/sampler
Duma Love – beats, bass, keyboard
Bill Ware – vibraphone, piano
- "Small Circular Motion"
- "Why Do We Distrust The Machines We Made?"
- "You Think You Are So Generous But It’s The Most Conditional “Anything” I’ve Ever Heard"
- "Driving Down By The Hudson River, We Saw The Blood Red Burning Sky"
- "Sun Beam—nothing hurts—On A Cold Winter Morning I Walked Back Home: On A Street Paved With Pieces Of Broken Hearts"
- "Single Silver Bullet"
- "Some Days I Stay In Bed For Hours"
- "The Last One To Fall Asleep With"
- "Night Diving"
- "Liberation #6-Leaving the Memories Behind"
1Small Circular Motion1:30Memories Are My Only Witness Wikipedia
2Why Do We Distrust the Machines We Made?8:07
3You Think You Are So Generous But It's the Most Conditional "Anything" I've Ever Heard5:06