Jazz, Blue-eyed soul
Long John Baldry
| Let the Heartaches Begin
Long John's Blues, Remembering Leadbelly, It Ain't Easy, On Stage Tonight ‑ Baldry's, Everything Stops for Tea
Looking at Long John is an album by Long John Baldry released in 1966. In 1995, Long John's Blues / Looking at Long John was released on CD. It has since been re-released and remastered on Looking at Long John: The UA Years. The orchestral arrangements were by Bob Leaper.
- "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" (Barry Mann, Phil Spector, Cynthia Weil)
- "Only a Fool Breaks His Own Heart" (Norman Bergen, Shelly Coburn)
- "Make It Easy On Yourself" (Burt Bacharach, Hal David)
- "Let Him Go (and Let Me Love You)"
- "Drifter" (Richard Gottehrer)
- "Cry Me a River" (Arthur Hamilton)
- "Stop Her on Sight (S.O.S)" (Richard Morris, Albert Hamilton)
- "Turn On Your Love Light" (Deadric Malone, Joseph Scott)
- "I Love Paris" (Cole Porter)
- 'Keep on Running" (Jackie Edwards)
- "Ain't Nothing You Can Do" (Deadric Malone, Joseph Scott)
- "Bad Luck Soul"
1Got My Mojo Working (2006 Digital Remaster)3:13Looking at Long John Wikipedia
2Gee Baby Ain't I Good To You (2006 Digital Remaster)3:57
3Roll 'Em Pete (2006 Digital Remaster)3:32