Jambuda is a small village in Jamnagar district, which is a part of the Indian state of Gujarat. It is a village with history of Gadhavi and Rajgor Brahmins, situated 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) from Jamnagar towards Rajkot on State Highway. The major population includes Gadhavi, Rajgor Brahmin, Patels, shepherd and Kori communities. The village is situated on the way to the only Sainik School of Gujarat "Sainik School Balachadi". There is an old saying about the village "Jam taru Jambudu Radiyamanu".
Places to visit near Jambuda.
(1) Sainik School Balachadi, Balachadi Beach (13 km)
(2) Sachana Ship Breaking Yard (5 km)
(3) Ranuja Ramdevpir Temple (4 km)
(4) Khijadiya Bird Santury (5 km)
(5) Jamnagar or Nawanagar (16 km)
(6) Jamnagar-Rajkot Highway(1.5 km)