| Vijay Reddy|
| 21 September 1993 (1993-09-21) (India)|Hum Hain Kamaal Ke Wikipedia
Hum Hain Kamaal Ke (Hindi: हम हैं कमाल के) is a Bollywood action & comedy film released on 21 September 1993. The film had a multi star cast; Sheeba Akashdeep, Kader Khan, Anupam Kher, Aruna Irani, Raza Murad, Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Sujoy Mukherjee and Rucha Gujarathi. This movie was produced by Ashok Adnani, directed by Vijay Reddy and story was written by Anwar Khan. The film is loosely based on the 1989 American film See No Evil, Hear No Evil which was also the inspiration for Hindi movie Pyare Mohan , Marathi movie Eka Peksha Ek , Tamil movie Andipatti Arasampatti and Kannada movies Akka Pakka and Baduku Jataka Bandi.
The film revolves around two physically challenged friends; Nilamber (Kader Khan) and Pitamber (Anupam Kher). Nilambar is deaf and Pitamber is blind since birth. Both friends developed special skills and also good coordination between themselves, due to which others fail to realize that they are differently abled. Jebago (Raza Murad) is head of some gangsters. Nilambar and Pitamber attempt to solve a murder mystery with series of comic mishaps.
- "Agar Tum Hum Se" - Alka Yagnik, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
- "Agar Tum Hum Se" - Alka Yagnik, Kumar Sanu
- "Kaise Mujhe Chhua Yeh Batao Na" - Alisha Chinoy
- "Kitne Haseen Kitne Jawan" - Alka Yagnik
- "Kitne Haseen Kitne Jawan v2" - S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
- "Mere Paas Bachi Nahi Kaudi" - Sudesh Bhonsle, Falguni Sheth
- "Nazaron Ka Kya Kasoor Hai" - Alka Yagnik, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
- "Sun Sun Re Sajan" - Alka Yagnik, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
(Text) CC BY-SA