| Hong Kong|
Master Mariner in 1976
| Harindarpal Singh Banga|Harindarpal Banga Wikipedia
Harindarpal Singh Banga (Harry)
A Master Mariner by trade, Harindarpal Banga has experience both in the maritime and logistics industry. Since 1979, he has worked in Gulf group in various levels of the industry (London, Europe & Hong Kong). He arrived in Hong Kong in 1984 and in 1989 he joined Noble on the establishment of Noble Chartering Limited. Banga has been a Director of Noble Group Limited since Apr 1994.
Harindarpal Banga started his career at the maritime school Dufferin in India and earned his Master Mariner certification. In 1976 he gained command of merchant vessels at the age of 27.
- Vice-Chairman Emeritus of Noble Group Limited
- Served as Alternate non-executive director of Territory Resources Limited (Jul 2008 to Dec 2008).
- Associate member of The Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers.
- Member of the Singapore Institute of Directors.
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Hong Kong Shipowners Association.
- Chairman of Government Relations Committee.
- Vice-Chairman of Corporate Governance Committee.
- Vice-Chairman of Finance and Operations Committee.
- Member of Nominating Committee.
- Member of Investments & Capital Markets Committee.