|Covid-19|Haimi Fenichel Wikipedia
Haimi Fenichel is an Israeli artist and sculptor. He was born in 1972 in Israel. He lives in Tel Aviv.
He was educated in Bezalel Academy of Art and Design in Jerusalem and in the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design in Prague.
His exhibitions include:2008:
- "Bizarre Perfection" in Israel Museum in Jerusalem.
- "Exposición de las obras ganadoras y finalistas del III Concurso de Pintura y Escultura Figurativas" Foundation Fran Dural, Madrid
- Jerusalem, The Israel Museum, Mini Israel
- London, Ben Uri Gallery, The London Jewish Museum, Israeli Contemporary Applied Arts
- Petach Tikva, Israel - Petach Tikva Museum of Art, Transpositions
- Kfar Vradim - Tal Gallery, My Personal Box
His awards include:2008: Grand Jury Award, III Concurso de Pintura y Escultura Figurativas, Foundation Fran Dural, Barcelona.
2007: The Haifa Museum of Art, Prizes in Art and Design and Young Artist Award from the Ministry of Science, Culture and Sport
2005: Winner, Alix de Rothschild Craft Award
His permanent collections include:The Israel Museum, Jerusalem