| Science fiction, action, adventure fiction|
Jules Verne, George Lucas, H. G. Wells
The Brimstone Key, The Revenge of the Shad, The Rise of the Black Wolf, The Fall of the Templar, The Relic Hunters
J S Lewis, George Lucas, Jules Verne, H G Wells, Bob Wilkins
Derek Benz Wikipedia
Derek Benz (born October 27, 1971) is an American writer of fantasy fiction for children, co-author with J. S. Lewis of the Grey Griffins, originally published by Scholastic, Inc.
Benz was born in Van Meter, Iowa. Some year ago he lived in Phoenix with his wife and son. He currently resides on the Gulf Coast with his family.
Grey Griffins series by Benz and J.S. Lewis
A Grey Griffin Companion (July 2013)
- The Revenge of the Shadow King (Orchard Books, March 2006)
- The Rise of the Black Wolf (January 2007)
- The Fall of the Templar (January 2008)
- Clockwork Chronicles: The Brimstone Key (Little, Brown, June 2010)
- Clockwork Chronicles: The Relic Hunters (May 2011)
- Clockwork Chronicles: The Paragon Prison (May 2012)