| Mermaid Avenue
| Reaching to the Converted, The Internationale, William Bloke, Don't Try This at Home, The Peel Session Album|
Bloke on Bloke is a 1997 outtakes compilation album by British rock musician Billy Bragg. It gathers together several outtakes from the sessions for the William Bloke album. Its title is a play on the Bob Dylan album Blonde On Blonde.
All tracks written by Billy Bragg except as noted.
- "The Boy Done Good" (Bragg, Johnny Marr)
- "Qualifications" (originally a bonus track on the vinyl edition of William Bloke.)
- "Sugar Daddy (Smokey Gets in Your Ears Mix)" (remix by Grant Showbiz of the William Bloke track.)
- "Never Had No One Ever" (Morrissey, Marr) (originally recorded for the Smiths tribute album The Smiths is dead.)
- "Sugardubby" (remix by Grant Showbiz of the William Bloke track.)
- "Rule Nor Reason"
- "Thatcherites" (Bragg, Traditional)
1The Boy Done Good3:22Bloke on Bloke Wikipedia
3Sugar Daddy (Moodswings remix)