| August 10, 2004|
| 10 August 2004|
| Angel Faith, No Secrets, Angel|
Pop music, Rhythm and blues, Dance-pop
Twisted Angel, No Secrets, Best Of, Latin Classics Mijares, Cicero Park
Believe in Angels... Believe in Me is the debut and only solo album by Angel, former lead singer of No Secrets. It was released on August 31, 2004, by Midas Records. The album failed to chart but did receive multiple reviews from well-known sources. Its singles reached the Billboard Hot Dance Tracks chart. A second album was recorded but never released and Angel went on to announce she was leaving the entertainment industry.
Japan bonus tracks
- "Believe in Angels" (A. Faith, A. Bojanic, E. Hooper) - 4:31
- "Lessons in Love" (J. Jam, P. Stone) - 3:51
- "Wild Guess" (J. Jam, J. Olsson, S. Lee) - 3:50
- "Once Upon Our Time" (G. Edwards, K. Levesque, L. Christy, S. Spock) - 3:11
- "Chinese Whispers" (A. Faith, A. Bojanic, E. Hooper) - 3:01
- "Mama's Little Girl" (A. Faith, A. Bojanic, E. Hooper) - 3:45
- "Just The Way I Am" (A. Bojanic, E. Hooper, H. Lindvall) - 3:02
- "Three Small Words" (A. Bojanic, E. Hooper) - 4:30
- "Angel" (G. Edwards, K. Levesque, L. Christy, S. Spock) - 3:41
- "Love Is" (K. Tribble, S. Brown, T. Hyler) - 3:44
- "To Forgive You" (A. Faith, A. Follese, K. Follese, N. Trevisick) - 3:09
- "You Release Me" (K. Follese, K. Levesque, N. Ossoff) - 4:44
"Just the Way I Am"
"How Can I Lie" Week Of Nov 27 2004
"Lessons in Love" Week Of Mar 26 2005
"Love Song with a Twist"
Hot Dance Club Play
How Can I Lie Peak No. 48
Lessons In Love Peak No. 41
Executive Producer: Mark Clapper
A&R: Andrew Nast
Producer/Writer : Wizardz Of Oz
- "Ladies Night"
- "Love Song with a Twist"
- "How Can I Lie?"
- "Beyond the Wall"
- "Perfect for One Day"
1Believe in Angels4:29Believe in Angels... Believe in Me Wikipedia
2Lessons in Love3:49