Anfatis SpA (/ˈɑːnfɑːtɪs/;) is the holding company of a group of 6 Italian distributors (Concessionari) which sell, distribute and deliver pharmaceuticals products to +8,000 pharmacies. Founded in Italy in 2004, it is headquartered in Milan.
- 2004: Anfatis SpA was founded in Milan, Italy, following a business idea and a business plan conceived and produced by Antonio Carrari, a long-term pharma business expert, and Silvio Conforti, a financial advisor.Original Mission
To set up a national distributor through the acquisition of regional operators (Concessionari) to sell and deliver pharmaceuticals products to Italian pharmacies
- 2005: Beginning of the acquisition plan. Jacopetti Farmaceutici Srl and Jacopetti Commerciale Srl are acquired in Padua; SAF Srl and Marpur Srl are acquired in Bari; Elifarm Srl is acquired in Catania.
- 2006: Della Santa Vasco Eredi Srl is acquired in Florence; Piemont-Farm Srl is acquired in Turin; Venos Srl is acquired in Bologna.
- 2007: Pharmatre SpA, a Foligno, Perugia, based distributor and producer, is the last acquisition to be added to the group.
- 2010: Kjos SpA, an Italian private equity firm, becomes the majority shareholder and the driver of a new plan.
- 2011: Kjos, the majority shareholder, together with Anfatis management define and design an Integration Plan.
- 2012: In August 2012 Jacopetti Commerciale Srl is merged into Jacopetti Farmaceutici Srl; in December 2012 Elifarm Srl and Marpur Srl are merged into SAF Srl.
- 2012 -> August 2013:Current Plan:
Two Regions of Operations: Anfatis North - Anfatis Center-South,
Three Logistics Centers
One Integrated Company by early 2015
To become the national distributor of choice for leading Italian and foreign pharma companies
Chair & Managing Director
DirectorMicaela Rita Marcarini
Ugo Marco Luca Maria Pollice,
Rosanna Lupica PiccittoRENOVA AUDIT S.R.L.
Lorenza Maria Guglielmi,
The group operations is divided into 2 regions:Anfatis North: Renato Jcopetti, Director
Jacopetti Farmaceutica Srl (PD), Piemont-Farm Srl (TO)
Anfatis Center-South: Luigi Maschio, Director
Venos Srl (BO), Della Santa Vasco Eredi Srl (PG), Pharmatre SpA (PG), SAF Srl (BA)
The operations of each region hinge on three main pillars:Sales Force
A team of 80 sales representatives managed by:Gianni Sereno: Anfatis North
Mario De Vito: Anfatis North
Vincenzo Vignola: Anfatis Center-South
Carlo Fanelli: Anfatis Center-South
Giancarlo Martinenghi: Anfatis Center-South
Three logistics centers for a total of 9,500 square meters and a capacity to hold +8,000 pallets:Jacopetti Farmaceutici Srl - Jacopo Jacopetti (Logistics Director)
Dr. Renato Jacopetti (QA Distribution Director)
C.so Spagna 18 – 35127 Padova (PD)
Pharmatre SpA - Roberto Angeli (Logistics Director)
Dott.ssa Giulia Corzani (QA Distribution Director)
Via L. Coccetti, 8 – 06034 Foligno (PG)
SAF Srl - Adriana Bruno (Logistics Manager)
s.s. 96 km 118,05 – 70026 Modugno (BA)
Dr. Luigi Distaso (QA Distribution Director)
The Group offers an advanced Credit-Management system primarily based on Cash-Pooling techniques. Very soon, customers will be able to check via a browser their order/delivery status as well as their account balance and other statistics.Giacinta Mercurio, Head of Administration & Treasury
Vanessa Laginestra, Group ControllerTo be released