Trisha Shetty

Andohajango

Updated on
Share on FacebookTweet on TwitterShare on LinkedIn
Country  Madagascar
District  Mandritsara
Elevation  357 m
Population  13,000 (2001)
Region  Sofia
Time zone  EAT (UTC3)
Local time  Thursday 10:24 AM
Andohajango
Weather  29°C, Wind E at 16 km/h, 61% Humidity

Andohajango is a town or commune (Malagasy: kaominina) in Madagascar. It is in the district of Mandritsara, which is a part of Sofia Region. The population of the commune was estimated at approximately 13,000 in the 2001 commune census.

Map of Andohajango, Madagascar

There is a primary and junior level secondary school in the town. The vast majority (99%) of the population of the town are farmers. The most important crop is rice, while other important products are peanut, maize, cassava and raffia palm. Services provide employment for the remaining 1% of the population.

References

Andohajango Wikipedia


Similar Topics
Til There Was You
Ali Abdulemam
Clemens Doppler
Topics