Name Amar Oak
|Genres Hindustani classical music|
Similar Anand Bhate, Shounak Abhisheki, Nityanand Haldipur, Vijay Ghate, Rakesh Chaurasia
Golden flute a r rehman amar oak
Amar Oak (Marathi: अमर ओक); is an Indian classical flautist.
- Golden flute a r rehman amar oak
- Amar bansi 100th program raag des amar oak
- Early life
- Contribution in Music Albums
Amar bansi 100th program raag des amar oak
A Master’s degree holder in Computer Science. He took in music from Mr. Sane and Mr. Bhave, and then seeking guidance from Late Pt.Satchidanand Phadke & Late Pt.Sudhir Phadke. He was the first person in the family who learnt flute from his father.
He has performed with renowned artists such as Hridaynath Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Hariharan, and Shankar Mahadevan.
Oak is also working with the youth icons like Avdhoot Gupte, Swapnil Bandodkar, Vaishali Samant, Ajay - Atul, Saleel Kulkarni and many more.
Oak has also performed with stalwarts like Tabla maestro Zakir Hussain, Suresh Wadkar and Ghazal maestro Ustd.Ghulam Ali (singer).
- Program “Swarali” by Shekhar Mahamuni
- Accompanied in orchestra/groups like Awaaz ki Duniya, Gane Suhane, Azaadi Pachaas, Manik Moti, Marathi Bana and various other theme based shows.
- Spell with his flute in Z Marathi ’s “Sur Taal ”
- Performed in channel events such Nakshatranche Dene
- Musical notes in J.P Wasvani’s ‘Religious Discourse’ on Sony TV
- Performed as indispensable artist by actively performing in Zee Marathi’s “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa”
- A musical album "Pyar Mohabbat" released by ‘The Times Group’
- Composed the music for a ballet, “Krishna Ranga.”
- Performs in unique conept based programs with stalwarts like Shounak Abhisheki (Swar Sangam) and Anand Bhate (Swar Bahar)
- Kumar Gandharva Mahotsav, Chiplun
- Chaturang Pratishthan, Mumbai
Contribution in Music Albums
- Sumiran – sung by Lata Mangeshkar, music directed by Pt. Hridaynath Mangeshkar
- Mangal Murti Ganesh – sung by Asha Bhosale, music directed by Kedar Pandit
- Surdas – Composed by composed & sung by renowned classical singer Mrs. Ashwini-Bhide Deshpande
- Hridayatlya Gane – composed by Mr. Salil Kulkarni and sung by Ms. Bela Shende
- Pancharatna – by Zee TV
- Sparshaganda – by Kamlesh Bhadkamkar
- Bhakticha Mala – sung by Yadneshwar Limbekar
- Amar bansi
- Golden Flute
- Swar Bahar
- Swar Sangam
- Recipient of the 'Sudhir Phadke Yuvonmesh Puraskar' awarded by 'Indradhanu, Thane' in 2007
- 'Vocational Excellence Award 2009 - 2010 given by the Rotary Club of Nigdi, Pune
- Swargia Ram Kadam Puraskar” in October 2010 from Hridaynath Mangeshkar
- The “The FIE Foundation” Award (National Award Category) of the year 2009-2010
- Pannalal Ghosh Award
- 'Maitra Yuva' Puraskar '
- Vocational Excellence Award 2012 - 2013 given by Rotary Club Of Thane Central
- Vadan Gaurav Puraskar