| May 3, 1996|
3 May 1996
| A&M Recording Studios,
The Ultimate Hits Collection
How Do You Keep the Music, In the Still of the Night, In a Sentimental Mood: Ma, The Best Days of My Life, The Heart of a Woman
All About Love is an album by American pop singer Johnny Mathis that was released in May 1996 by Columbia Records and pairs him with producer Phil Ramone for his first venture into contemporary material since 1985's Right from the Heart. The two albums also have in common the fact that they do not include covers of songs associated with other artists, which makes them unique entries in the Mathis catalog.
The album reached number 119 during its one week on the Billboard 200 album chart in the issue of the magazine dated May 25 of that year.
Mathis's new offering earned the approval of Billboard magazine: "From the layered string sounds of 'I Will Walk Away' to the intimacy of 'Why Goodbye' to the catchy chorus of 'Every Beat of My Heart,' Mathis soothes with his trademark silky tenor."
- "Let Your Heart Remember" (Stephen Bishop, Jeff Jones) – 4:36
- "I Will Walk Away" (Gerry Goffin, Carole King) – 3:59
- "Every Beat of My Heart" (Earl Rose, Brian McKnight) – 3:58
- "Why Goodbye" (Diane Warren) – 4:50
- "Like No One in the World" (Burt Bacharach, John Bettis) – 4:31
- "One More Night" (Stephen Bishop) – 3:26
- "Let Me Be the One" (Burt Bacharach, Denise Rich, Taja Sevelle) – 5:00
- "Welcome Home" (Ray Chafin, Dobie Gray, Bud Reneau) – 3:20
- "Sometimes Love's Not Enough" (Kenny Denton, Danny Saxon) – 4:37
- "Could It Be Love This Time" (Mark Radice) – 3:18
1Let Your Heart Remember4:37All About Love (Johnny Mathis album) Wikipedia
2I Will Walk Away4:00
3Every Beat of My Heart3:59