109.8 million USD (2014)
| Financial services|
Dar es Salaam
21 November 2007
| Rouland Coulon
chief executive officer|
Loans, checking, savings, investments, debit cards
AccessBank Tanzania (ABT), whose official name is AccessBank Tanzania Limited, is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the central bank and national banking regulator.
AccessBank Tanzania Wikipedia
The headquarters of the bank are located at Derm House, Kijitonyama, on New Bagamoyo Road, in the central business district of Dar es Salaam, the largest city in the country. The coordinates of the bank's headquarters are 6°46'37.0"S 39°14'45.0"E (Latitude:-6.776940; Longitude:39.245820).
ABT is a commercial bank that focuses on the micro-finance sector, serving micro, small and medium-sized enterprises. As of December 2014, the bank's assets were valued at US$109.8 million. At that time, it had 170,065 deposit accounts, with total deposits of US$88.4 million, a loan book of US$71.3 million, and 27,516 loan accounts. AccessBank Tanzania is a member of the AccessBank Group, which is composed of microfinance institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa, Central Asia, and South America, who are majority owned by the AccessHolding conglomerate.
The shareholding in the stock of the bank is illustrated in the table below:
1 - "MicroVest is a private, for-profit investment group dedicated to reducing global poverty by applying a commercial framework to investing".
As of April 2016, ABT maintained branches at the following locations:
- Kijitonyama Branch - Derm House, New Bagamoyo Road, Kijitonyama, Dar es Salaam Main Branch
- Lumumba Branch - Summit Tower, Lumumba Road, Dar es Salaam
- Temeke Branch - Temeke Street, Dar es Salaam
- Manzese Branch - Morogoro Road, Dar es Salaam
- Tabata Branch - Nelson Mandela Road, Dar es Salaam
- Mbagala Branch - Mbagala Rangi Tatu, Dar es Salaam.
- Kariakoo Branch - Mkunguni Street, Dar es Salaam
- Mwanza Branch I - Nyerere Road, Mwanza
- mwanza Branch II - Kishimba Building, Pamba Road, Mwanza
- Kahama Branch - Isaka Road, Kahama
- Tabora Branch - NSSF Building, Jamhuri Road, Tabora
- Mbeya Branch - Mbeya