| Open Media LLC|| Download manager|
| 12 May 2014; 2 years ago (2014-05-12)|
188.8.131.520 / 26 January 2016; 12 months ago (2016-01-26)
English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Hungarian, Finnish, Czech, Polish, Estonian, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese traditional, Chinese simplified.
4K Video Downloader is a multi-platform software for downloading video and audio from popular websites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion or Facebook. It supports the following output formats: MP4, MKV, OGG Theora, MP3, M4A.
Downloading embedded subtitles and additional subtitles on various languages as .srt files
4K Video Downloader Wikipedia
Video quality options8K
Video formats:MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP
Audio formats:MP3, M4A, OGG
4K Video Downloader has been submitted to Steam GreenLight Community for voting and received around 1,500 votes.Smart Mode allows user to download videos in one click; once format, quality and output directory are chosen, the application applies the settings to all further downloads.
Preferences allows user..
- Choosing the level of intensity
- Choosing Speed limit
- Adding the numeration to file names in playlists
- Generating .m3u file for downloaded playlists
- Adding the downloaded videos and audios directly to iTunes
- Skipping duplicates in playlist
- Adding embed subtitles in video if possible
- Searching audio tags on the basis of track title
- Playing sound when download is completed
- Changing proxy to download blocked videos
4K Video Downloader was originally developed in the programming language C++ with QT framework using such libraries as Boost, FFmpeg, OpenCV, OpenSSL, LAME, and PortAudio.
4K Video Downloader is free for sole public videos, and playlists consisting of up to 25 videos from the supported sites. However, for downloading playlists larger than that you need to buy a licence key.