The following is the squad list for the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup. Each squad consisted of 21 players in total, three of whom had to be goalkeepers.
Those marked in bold have been capped at full International level.
2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup squads Wikipedia
Head coach: Pierre Mankowski
Head coach: Sellas Tetteh
Head coach: Tab Ramos
Head coach: Julen Lopetegui
1. ^ Rubén Yáñez was called up before the tournament began to replace Kepa Arrizabalaga, who pulled out through injury.
Head coach: Raúl González Triana
Head coach: Lee Kwang-Jong
Head coach: John Obuh
Head coach: Edgar Borges
1. ^ Ivan Cavaleiro was called up before the tournament begins due to an injury to Gonçalo Paciência.
Head coach: Carlos Alberto Restrepo
Head coach: Feyyaz Uçar
Head coach: Mauricio Alfaro
Head coach: Paul Okon
1. ^ Hagi Gligor was called up before the tournament begins due to an injury to Terry Antonis.
Head coach: Sergio Almaguer
Head coach: Kostas Tsanas He replaced Taxiarchis Fountas(AEK Athens)who had been initially stated before the tournament start,due to Fountas' injury.
Head coach: Victor Genes
Head coach: Moussa Keita
Head coach: Mario Salas
1. ^ Óscar Hernández was called up before the tournament begins due to an injury to Ignacio Caroca.
2. ^ Diego Valdés was called up before the tournament begins due to an injury to Diego Rojas.
Head coach: Rabie Yassin
Head coach: Peter Taylor
Head coach: Hakeem Shaker
1. ^ He replaced Saqr Ajeel who had been initially stated before the tournament start, due to an injury.
Head coach: Chris Milicich
Head coach: Akhmadjan Musaev
Head coach: Juan Verzeri
Head coach: Dinko Jeličić Player representation by club
Player representation by league
The Iraq, Uzbekistan and Cuba squads were made up entirely of players from the respective countries' domestic leagues.