|Host country Panama|
Champions Honduras (3rd title)
Fourth place El Salvador
Dates 14 Jan 2011 – 23 Jan 2011
|Venue(s) 1 (in 1 host city)|
Runners-up Costa Rica
Matches played 14
Goals scored 35
|Champion Honduras national football team|
Third place Panama national football team
Similar 2009 UNCAF Nations C, 2014 Copa Centroamericana, 2013 Copa Centroamericana, 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup, 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup
The 2011 Copa Centroamericana (English: 2011 Central American Cup) was the eleventh edition of Copa Centroamericana (formerly known as the UNCAF Nations Cup), an international football championship for national teams affiliated with the Central American Football Union (UNCAF) of the CONCACAF region. It took place in Panama from January 14 to January 23, 2011. It was the second time for Panama to host the tournament. On January 23, 2011 Honduras won the cup by defeating Costa Rica 2-1 in the final. The top five teams from this tournament qualified for the 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup. The group stage draw was conducted on September 2, 2010 in Panama City.
All seven UNCAF members participated in the tournament:
All matches were played at Estadio Rommel Fernández in Panama City.
- Greater number of points in matches between the tied teams.
- Greater goal difference in matches between the tied teams (if more than two teams finish equal on points).
- Greater number of goals scored in matches among the tied teams (if more than two teams finish equal on points).
- Greater goal difference in all group matches.
- Greater number of goals scored in all group matches.
- Drawing of lots.
All times are in local, Pamana Time (UTC−05:00).
Note: No extra time is played.