| March 2 – May 8, 2010|
| Arkansas Activities Association|
Arkansas High School 7A Boys
David Gates Stadium
The 2010 Arkansas High School 7A Boys Soccer Season was the 13th season of the highest classification of high school boys soccer in Arkansas since being sanctioned by the Arkansas Activities Association. The soccer season officially began February 25, although 7A conference matches did not begin until March 2, 2010. The season ended May 8, 2010 with the championship match.
2010 Arkansas High School 7A Boys Soccer Season Wikipedia
Teams in the West conference played a single round-robin of seven games, playing once against each opponent. Teams in the Central conference played each other home-and-away in a double round-robin of fourteen games. Matches finishing in a draw after 80 minutes proceeded to a golden goal overtime consisting of two 10-minute halves. If no goal was scored during overtime, the game went to a penalty shootout. Wins during regulation play, overtime, and penalty shootout were considered equal.
If two or more teams were equal on wins and losses at the end of conference play, the following criteria was used to determine the final standings:
- Greater number of wins in matches between the tied teams.
- Greater goal difference (up to 3 goals per game) in matches between the tied teams (if more than two teams finish equal on points).
- Greater number of goals scored in matches among the tied teams (if more than two teams finish equal on points).
- Greater goal difference (up to 3 goals per game) in all conference matches.
- Greater number of goals scored in all conference matches.
- Coin flip.
Seeding was determined by the final standings during conference play. Six teams from each conference make the playoffs, with the top two receiving a first round bye.