| Bohdan Likszo (20)|
| 27 May 1967 – 11 Jun 1967|
| Soviet Union national basketball team|
1963 FIBA World Championship, 1970 FIBA World Championship, 1978 FIBA World Championship, 1950 FIBA World Championship, 1990 FIBA World Championship
The 1967 FIBA World Championship was an international basketball competition hosted by Montevideo, Uruguay from May 27 to June 11, 1967.
Preliminary round: Three groups of four teams play each other once; top two teams progress to the final round, bottom two teams relegated to classification round.
Classification round: All bottom two teams from preliminary round group play each other once. The team with the best record is ranked eighth; the worst is ranked 13th.
Final round: All top two teams from preliminary round group, the 1964 Olympic champion, and the host team play each other once. The team with the best record wins the championship.
Radivoj Korać (Yugoslavia)
Ivo Daneu (Yugoslavia)
Mieczyslaw Lopatka (Poland)
Modestas Paulauskas (USSR)
Luis Claudio Menon (Brazil)
1967 FIBA World Championship Wikipedia
- Bohdan Likszo (Poland) 20
- Mieczyslaw Lopatka (Poland) 19
- Luis Claudio Menon (Brazil) 19
- Ernesto Ghermann (Argentina) 18.2
- Gianfranco Lombardi (Italy) 17.3
- Ubiratan Pereira Maciel (Brazil) 16.5
- Manuel Raga (Mexico) 16.1
- Radivoj Korać (Yugoslavia) 14.8
- Modestas Paulauskas (USSR) 14
- Ivo Daneu (Yugoslavia) 14