|Covid-19|April 14 - Erik Gustaf Boström resigns as the Prime Minister of Sweden, over the issue of the Swedish- Norwegian Union. His Minister without Portfolio, Johan Ramstedt, becomes the new Prime Minister of Sweden.
June 7 – The Norwegian Parliament declares the union with Sweden dissolved, and Norway achieves full independence.
June 15 – Princess Margaret of Connaught marries Prince Gustaf Adolf of Sweden, Duke of Skåne (Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden).
August 2 The businessman and right-wing politician Christian Lundeberg becomes Prime Minister of Sweden.
October 26 – Sweden agrees to the repeal of the union with Norway.
November 7 ; The lawyer and liberal politician Karl Staaff becomes Prime Minister of Sweden, after an Riksdag election based mainly about, voting rights reform.
– Sven Rydell, football player (died 1975)
– Arne Beurling, mathematician
– Ulf von Euler, physiologist
– Torsten Nilsson, social democrat
16 April – Thérèse Elfforss, actress (born 1823)
– Emily Nonnen, writer (born 1812)
December – Martin Wiberg, inventor (born 1826)
– Hjalmar Stolpe, entomologist, archaeologist, and ethnographer (born 1841)
1905 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1905 in Sweden