|Covid-19|Monarch – Charles XV
1 August - Inauguration of the new Uppsala University Hospital.
- The Lantmanna Party is created.
- Emmy Rappe becomes head nurse in the newly established Surgical Clinic at the Uppsala Academic Hospital, where she opened the first professional training courses for nurses in Sweden.
- The great Famine of 1866–68 spreads from Finland to Sweden, where it lasts until 1868. This is the last famine to take place in Sweden.
- The great Swedish emigration to the United States begun, in part caused by the great famine.
- Helsingborgs Dagblad is founded.
- Augusta Lundin open her fashion studio in Stockholm.
26 September – Anna Paues, philologist (died 1945)
30 September – Gulli Petrini, physicist, women's right activist and politician (died 1941)
13 December – Jenny Brandt, ballerina (died 1933)
4 January - Marianne Ehrenström, artist (born 1773)
1867 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1867 in Sweden