|Covid-19|Monarch – Charles XIV John
10 June - The Stocks punishment, already restricted and generally fallen of use, is banned.
6 August - Swedish Road Administration is founded.
- The state supported brothels London and Stadt Hamburg is closed.
- Wendela Hebbe, regarded a pioneer of female reporters, is employed as a reporter at Aftonbladet.
- First issue of the Barometern
- Foundation of the shipping company Götaverken
- The first issue of the Sundsvalls Tidning
Blommorna vid vägen, by Herman Sätherberg
Diodes och Lydia by Wilhelmina Stålberg
Kyrkoinvigningen i Hammarby by Emilie Flygare-Carlén
En modig qvinnas händelserika lefnad, Antecknad av Henne Sjelf by Anna Carlström
Qvinnan utan förmyndare (Woman without Guardian) by Amelie von Strussenfelt
19 February – Elfrida Andrée, first female organist (died 1929)
18 June - Hedvig Willman, actress (died 1887)
24 August – Anna Hierta-Retzius, women's right activist (died 1924)
8 September - Carl Snoilsky, poet (died 1903)
29 December - Rosalie Fougelberg, dentist (died 1911)
12 January – Märta Helena Reenstierna, diarist (born 1753)
19 February – Ulrika Carolina Widström, poet (born 1764)
28 October - Johann Arfvedson, chemist who discovered the chemical element lithium (born 1792)
– Mariana Koskull, royal mistress (born 1785)
- Christina Fredenheim, singer (born 1762)
1841 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1841 in Sweden