|Covid-19|Monarch – Charles XIV John
The famous coffee house Tysta Mari is opened in Stockholm.
- First issue of the paper Västerviks-Tidningen
- Drottningens juvelsmycke by Carl Jonas Love Almquist.
- Presidentens döttrar by Fredrika Bremer.
13 February - Alfred Wahlberg, painter (died 1906)
23 April - Adolf Hedin, publisher, and politician (died 1905)
1 March - Hildegard Werner, musical conductor and a journalist (died 1911)
16 June - Giovanna Bassi, ballerina (born 1762)
- Johanna Lohm, educator (born 1747)
- Charlotta Aurora De Geer, courtier (born 1779)
- Ulrika Melin, artist (born 1767)
- Margaretha Heijkenskjöld, traveler and dress reformer (born 1781)
1834 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1834 in Sweden