|Covid-19|Monarch – Gustav IV Adolf
January - French occupation of Swedish Pomerania.
- The first Steam engine in Sweden is constructed by Samuel Owen.
- The land reform Enskiftet is enforced in all Sweden-Finland, which signified the end of traditional village life.
- A reform allows anyone to establish themselves as bakers without a membership in the bakery guild with a permit form the authorities.
8 August – Emilie Flygare-Carlén, writer (died 1892)
- Sophie Bolander, writer (died 1869)
22 June - Princess Cecilia of Sweden (1807–1844), princess (died 1844)
- Anna Sophia Holmstedt, ballerina (born 1759)
1807 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1807 in Sweden