|Covid-19|Monarch – Charles XI
- The second Duellplakatet confirms the 1662 ban on duels with even more severity.
- Absolute monarchy is established when the Estates acknowledge the right of the monarch to write laws without their participation.
- The Great Reversion of the property of the nobility is placed entirely in the hands of the monarch.
The theater company Dän Swänska Theatren is formed.
- The Allotment system reorganize the Swedish army system.
- Lund University is reopened after the war.
- Fyratijo små wijsor by Skogekär Bergbo.
17 June - Charles XII of Sweden, monarch (died 1718)
- Margareta Capsia, painter (died 1759)
- Gustavus Hesselius, painter (died 1755)
- Elizabeth Carlsdotter Gyllenhielm, royal daughter and courtier (born 1622)
1682 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1682 in Sweden