|Covid-19|Monarch – Christina
- René Descartes arrives in Sweden.
- Swedish Africa Company is founded.
- A new school regulation is created.
- The public net of transportation is re-organised.
- Långholmens spinnhus id founded.
- Christina Eleonora Drakenhielm, convert (died 1712)
- Magdalena Stenbock, politically active countess and salon holder (died 1727)
- Constantia Eriksdotter, illegitimate daughter of Eric XIV of Sweden and Agda Persdotter (born 1560)
1649 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1649 in Sweden