|Covid-19|Monarch – Christina
- Axel Oxenstierna appointed Sweden's ambassador in Germany for three years.
- Alliance between Sweden and the Protestant states of south west Germany.
- Swedish victory at Battle of Oldendorf
- Swedish victory at Battle of Pfaffenhofen.
- Swedish defeat at Battle of Steinau.
- Swedish occupation of Regensburg.
- Foundation of the Allmänna Barnhuset.
- Anna Gyllander, impostor (died unknown year)
- Magnus Brahe (1564–1633), Lord High Constable and Lord High Steward, (born 1564)
- Sigrid of Sweden (1566–1633), princess (born 1566)
- Virginia Eriksdotter, illegitimate royal daughter (born 1559)
1633 in Sweden Wikipedia
Events from the year 1633 in Sweden