Puneet Varma (Editor)

10th OTO Awards

Updated on
Share on FacebookTweet on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Reddit
Covid-19
Date  13 March 2010
Other ceremonies  2009, 2011
10th OTO Awards

The 10th OTO Awards, honoring the best in Slovak popular culture for the year 2009, took time and place on March 13, 2010 at the former Opera building of the Slovak National Theater in Bratislava. The ceremony broadcast live STV. The hosts of the show were Michal Hudák and Štefan Skrúcaný.

Contents

Performers

  • Nina Balaščáková, child singer
  • Michal Hudák, Juraj Mokrý and Štefan Skrúcaný
  • Jana Kociánová, Marcela Laiferová and Eva Máziková, singers
  • Zuzana Mauréry, Nikol McCloud, Sisa Sklovská and Anita Soul, singers
  • Main categories

    Television
    Music

    Multiple nominees

    2 nominations
  • Zlatica Švajdová (née Puškárová)
  • TV ratings

    The show has gained on Jednotka a 37.1% ratings share among adults over 12 and, parallelly, 2.2% on the STV sister's channel Trojka. It garnered 734,000 and 44,000 viewers, making it a total audience of 778,000 viewers (39.3% share) on both RTVS networks and the most watched prime time TV program of the night in the region. Among adults aged 12–54, the totals were less; 32% with 394,000 viewers.

    References

    10th OTO Awards Wikipedia


    Similar Topics
    Ōoku: The Inner Chambers
    Mario Aoun
    Beno Obano
    Topics
     
    B
    i
    Link
    H2
    L